Publications / Supplemental Materials
- Appendix A - Anna Hoppe - Songs for the Church Year (1928)
- Appendix B - Anna Hoppe - Hymns printed in The Northwestern Lutheran and The Lutheran Companion (1914-1941)
- Martin Luther and Music Education: The Impact of Luther's Philosophy on Lutheran Music Education Today' - Daniel George Baker (PDF)
These resources may be print publications, online pieces, websites, recordings, events, conferences, etc.
- Psalms for All Seasons: A Complete Psalter for Worship, reviewed by David Christian(PDF)
- A Re-Discovery of Melody (Alice Parker & Melodious Accord) (PDF)
- Choral Discoveries: Off the Beaten Track (PDF)
- Ronald Arnatt (PDF)
If you have discovered some such treasure and are willing to write about it, please contact Barry Bobb at Barry.Bobb@CUChicago.edu.