Achieve your academic goals with flexible online programs that allow you to balance work and family life.
Accelerated Bachelor’s Degree
Make strides toward your future when you apply.
To apply for admission to the Accelerated Bachelor’s Degree program you will need:
- A completed application for admission to an Accelerated Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended. Your most recent college transcript must indicate that you are in good standing and have earned at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale. (The Admission Committee reserves the right to evaluate applicants on an individual basis or request additional information when prior college transcripts do not reflect a 2.0 cumulative GPA.)
- If you have completed fewer than 15 semester hours of credit, or you have not completed one semester at full-time status, you’ll need to provide your final high school transcript with graduation date. An official high school transcript is also required if the college from which the credit was earned does not have regional accreditation. If you have not completed high school, you must provide documentation of your successful completion of the GED.
Applying to the Accelerated Degree Program
Begin your next chapter with these easy steps.
1. Complete our free online application for admission.
2. Send these materials by mail to:
Concordia University Chicago
Accelerated Degree Program
7400 Augusta Street
River Forest, IL 60305
Or by email: accelerated@CUChicago.edu
3. Apply for financial aid. Concordia-Chicago’s FAFSA identification code is 001666.
4. Once you have received your admission to the program, an enrollment advisor will contact you about registration.
5. Contact Business Services at 708-209-3232 for payment options.