Experience the vibrant, welcoming community of Concordia-Chicago and connect with us in Undergraduate Admission.
Explore our beautiful River Forest campus and envision a promising and purposeful academic experience.
Experience Concordia University Chicago In-Person or Virtually
The best way for you to discover more about CUC is to visit our campus. We invite you to schedule an individual appointment, personalized around your schedule. You may also join us virtually for an engaging campus tour and an individual meeting with your admission counselor. Concordia-Chicago is here to support you in-person and virtually in your college search.
Chat with us LIVE
Admission counselors are standing by from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday to answer your questions. Click on the ‘Let’s Chat!’ button on the bottom right corner of your screen to get started.
Virtual CUC Information Sessions
Attend an informational session to learn everything you need to know about CUC admission and financial aid.
The one hour session will cover:
- General CUC information (academics, athletics, location, etc.)
- Student life
- Admission and Financial Aid process
Thursday, April 15, 3-4 p.m. CST
Thursday, April 22, 3-4 p.m. CST
Thursday, April 29, 3-4 p.m. CST
*Check back for future dates.
Fall 2021 Admitted Student Days
If you have already been admitted to Concordia-Chicago, you are invited to join us for our Admitted Student days!
- Monday, March 29: College of Arts and Science with Kristin Wassilak, Interim Dean
- Tuesday, March 30: College of Business with Dr. Claudia Santin, Dean
- Wednesday, March 31: College of Education with Dr. Peggy Snowden, Faculty
- Monday, April 5: Virtual Live Campus Tour
- Wednesday, April 7: Career Services & Internships with Jerry Pinotti, Director of Career Services
- Friday, April 9: Student Panel
All sessions will take place on Zoom from 3-4 p.m. CST
Virtual Campus Tour
Personalized Individual Visits
Customize your in person or virtual visit to include your most-valued experiences: tour campus, meet with an admission counselor or attend chapel.
College Visits: Top 10 Questions
Wondering what questions to ask during your college visits? Learn more with our helpful guide Make the Most of Your College Visits.