Focusing Our Future 2025
Concordia University Chicago is a Christ-centered Lutheran university where truth, freedom, and vocation form students for lives of influence and service for the common good.
Focusing Our Future 2025 (F2 for short) is an exciting and important step in Concordia University Chicago’s pursuit of its vision. It is our five-year strategic plan to lay the critical groundwork that will position the university for a thriving future.
Formative Student Experience
The University will provide a formative student experience by promoting academics, co-curricular activities and pre-professional experiences that enable students to live out the University’s Mission, Vision and Values.
Fiscal Agility and Strength
The University prioritizes the strategic use of data, a commitment to best practices in enrollment management, the development of market-informed programs and acts of fiscal discipline as means of ensuring student completion and securing the University’s future.
Partnerships for Mission & Excellence
The University will identify and carry out partnerships that benefit both the partner and the University, and contribute to the common good.
Vibrant Unified Community
The University community strives to develop, live and share a common vision for our work together.
- Dr. Russell P. Dawn, President
- Dr. Erik P. Ankerberg, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academics & Chief Academic Officer
- Jeff Hynes, Foundation President and CEO/Vice-President for University Advancement
- Lisa M. Kralina, Senior Vice President of Finance/Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Evelyn Burdick, Senior Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Alliances
- Paige Craig, Senior Director, Alumni Relations & Annual Giving
- Adam Francisco, Assistant Provost of Mission and Identity
- Kathy Gebhardt, Dean of Students
- Pete Gnan, Director of Athletics
- Brooke Johnson, University Registrar
- Eric Knepper, Assistant Vice President for Finance and Controller
- Jamie Kowalczyk, Assistant Provost for Academics
- Eric Matanyi, Associate Vice President for Communications & Marketing
- Diana Nemes, Assistant Provost for Institutional Planning & Effectiveness
- Peg O'Brien, Director Of Human Resources
- Glen Steiner, Associate Vice President for Administration
- Scott Ward, Assistant Vice President for Development