The mission of Media Productions is to offer inexpensive, high-quality video and audio production services to the Concordia-Chicago community. We support the academic needs of faculty, staff and students, and provide production services for off-campus clients in the surrounding community.
- Turn-key audio and video production services (Multi-camera in-studio and remote production).
- CD, DVD and Blu ray production and duplication.
- Video teleconferencing
- Video Webstreaming
- Campus Cable TV Network broadcasting
- Cougar Entertainment Network
- WCGR Radio - The Underground
You can request Media Productions services such as CD, DVD or Blu ray duplications of certain recorded campus events, or schedule broadcast services by following the appropriate link below:
- CD, DVD or Blu ray Duplication Requests
- Audio/Video Production Requests (Includes event recording and/or live web streaming service options)
NOTE: Restrictions may apply for any duplication or production requests based on event eligibility. Submission of a request does not guarantee service.
Krentz Center Room 105