CougarNet refers to the collective technology resources on the CUC campus serving faculty, staff and students.
- ID Card Services – is available to provide new or replacement University identification cards.
- Information Technology Services – provides personal attention and prompt care for software, hardware and networking needs.
- Media Productions – offers inexpensive, high-quality video and audio production services to the CUC community.
- Print Services – exists to serve other departments and staff, faculty and students with their printing and copying needs.
- Streaming Video – Access to live and on-demand media links to the University’s streaming content.
- Telecomm – services any problems or questions individuals have with campus phones.
Please contact the CougarNet Helpdesk at 708-209-3131 if you need personal assistance. Additional information about these services is available on Concordia Connect.