To schedule in-person or online library instruction: Please fill out this form.
Please keep in mind:
- It is recommended that the faculty member be present during the instruction session, unless agreed upon beforehand.
- Send your syllabus, assignment, and learning outcome(s) to the library team at email@example.com after submitting the above form and we will assign an available team member for the session.
- Librarians are available to visit your physical class on campus and at offsite cohorts. Librarians also provide instruction online via Zoom or Teams, depending on your preference.
The Klinck Memorial Library is a member of the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI) which provides access to the I-Share catalog. CARLI created an openly licensed brochure to explain open textbooks.
Embedding library resources through permalinks in Blackboard is the recommended practice for classroom utilization. Faculty members who need assistance with locating/embedding permalinks for digital resources, have questions or concerns regarding this practice, can contact the Director of the University Library.
Online digital content provided by the library varies with multiuser access and printing/saving privileges, due to differing publishers license guidelines. Please close your browser after using the resource, so other Concordia community members may access the material. For accessibility issues, please contact the library.
Faculty members can request additional software be installed on library computers through the following procedure:
- The requesting faculty member must submit the request to the CougarNet helpdesk giving justification and in which labs the software is needed.
- Any available technical information to support the program must be submitted with the request at least one month prior to the start of the semester it is needed for and no additional software will be installed during a semester.
There are a variety of library resources that can be embedded into Blackboard. View tutorials on how to locate permalinks for articles, ebooks, videos, and dissertations.
View library resources for specific divisions and other library tutorials for faculty members.