- Fall Term Transfer Students with last names A-L; All GED Students; All International Students (FR & TR); Spring Term Transfer Students with last names A-L (FR and TR); All GED Students; All International Students (FR & TR).
Meet Elizabeth (Liz):
- What differentiates CUC from other universities? The community. Everyone is so friendly and kind to each other here and I have never felt more welcome! The opportunities here to meet new people and explore Oak Park/River Forest make me wish I had gone here for my undergrad, but I am so thankful to be here now.
- Best advice for a successful college search? If you feel a click when you are on campus, it’s a good thing. I felt the need to be at the school I attended, and I am happy I listened to my gut, because in the end it brought me here to CUC!
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago? Walk along the lakefront with my family. We always have such great conversations with amazing views. In the winter, I love going to the Walnut Room inside Macy’s. The Christmas tree they have is beautiful. I never eat there—I just go for pictures.
- Which Chicago sports teams do you root for? I am a Chicago White Sox fan! Go SOX!
- International dream destination? Italy—I want to see the beautiful landmarks and the city of Rome.