- On Campus
- 30 Credit Hours
- 12 or 24 Months
Fall 2021 Application Deadline | Classes start Aug. 30, 2021
Fall 2021 Completed file due | Classes start Aug. 30, 2021
The Master of Arts in Educational Administration is for students who seek an online master’s degree program in the administration of educational programs. The program is designed to prepare potential leaders to assume various administrative positions which require knowledge and skills in leadership, supervision, and the ability to effectively administer in educational settings. Course curriculum will translate theory into effective practical application so that students become ethical and innovative leaders who can manage and administer in diverse educational environments. This program does not lead to state licensure.
This program prepares educators for administrative responsibilities. The objectives of the program are:
- Promote the success of all students through developing and implementing a shared vision of learning.
- Understand and ensure quality program development and evaluation that results in effective instruction.
- Develop skills in management of the organization, operations, and resources for a safe, efficient and effective learning environment.
- Collaborate with staff, boards, students, families, and community stakeholders in response to diverse educational and community interests.
- Demonstrate integrity, fairness, and ethical behavior to help in the development and sustainability of a caring and moral educational community.
- Understand and respond to the larger political, social, legal, and cultural context.
Connect with your admission counselor.