- EdD - Northern Illinois University; DeKalb, IL
- MAEd, Education - Concordia College; River Forest, IL
- BA, Education - Concordia Teachers College; River Forest, IL
Academic and Professional Highlights
- Assistant Professor, Communications and Director of Media Production 1972-2000.
- Executive Media Producer CueNet, Bend. OR 2000-2004.
- Media director, St. Luke's Lutheran Church and School. Oviedo, FL 2004-2005.
Awards and Honors
- Service to the LCMS Board for Communications Services. 1984-1986
- Visual Literacy
- Instructional Design
Hambrock H.B.& Richter R.G.(2019). A pedagogical approach towards curating mobile apps in an educational context. In Ossiannilsson, E. (Ed.). Ubiquitous inclusive learning in a digital era (300 pp). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-6292-4.
Richter, R. G. (2010). Why is the question, “What is the role of technology in faith formation?” important? Issues in Christian Education, 44(1), 8-13. Concordia University Nebraska.
Tawfik, A. A., Reiseck, C., & Richter, R. (2013). Project Management Methods for the Implementation of an Online Faculty Development Course. In A. D. Benson, J. L. Moore, & S. Williams van Rooij (Eds.), Cases on Educational Technology Planning, Design and Implementation: A Project Management Perspective. IGI Global.
Cressman, J., Richter, R. Sims, P., Schuth, S., & Sukowski, M. (2011). Come and get fed: A café experience of professional development for faculty and Concordia University Chicago. NCPEA, Education Leadership Review: Portland Conference Special Edition, 12(3), 1-7.
Hambrock H.B.& Richter R.G.(2017). Mobile apps for self-directed learning-an overview of the impact of mobile learning technologies and apps in the global academic environment. In Proceedings of the 16th World Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning. mLearn 2017 16th World Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning, Larnaca, Cyprus ? October 30 - November 01, 2017, ACM New York, NY, USA.