Create Your Story. Create Your Future.
The College of Business offers a curricula designed and taught by business leaders and educators to prepare ethical leaders for the global marketplace. Our students are empowered to create their own leadership story and we assist them by offering an exceptional learning community.
A distinguishing feature of our business programs is that the curriculum is built upon the Four Pillars of Knowledge: Ethics and Social Responsibility, Critical Thinking and Entrepreneurial Mindset, Communication and Human Relations, and Global Interconnectedness and Inclusiveness.
Business Students choose Concordia-Chicago because:
- Professors are passionate about teaching and student success.
- Students develop entrepreneurial mindset.
- Students are guided to lead with business integrity.
- Curriculum promotes innovation and practical application.
- Format is flexible to meet your life’s demands.
- Classroom is diverse and globally integrated.
Meet Our Faculty
Our business courses are taught by dedicated leaders and experienced professionals who are invested in your success.