Campus visit days are a great way to see firsthand the friendly atmosphere, personalized attention, opportunities and offerings at Concordia University Chicago. Visiting our campus is the best way to find out if CUC is the place for you!
Spring Visit Days:
Monday, February 15, 2016
Saturday, April 2, 2016 (Admitted Student Day)
Saturday, April 23, 2016
During your campus visit you will have the opportunity to:
- Personally connect with faculty in your academic program of interest.
- Check out our joint nursing degree program in partnership with Resurrection University. *
- Learn about financial aid and generous scholarship opportunities for all students.
- Visit our residence halls and discover more about campus life.
- Meet with our athletic coaches and current student-athletes, and visit our new Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Tour our beautiful 40-acre campus and join us for a complimentary lunch.
- View the surrounding Oak Park/River Forest community on a guided bus tour.
* Nursing program is not available for transfer students.
Visitors should use the university parking structure on Bonnie Brae Place, just south of Division Street.
View our interactive Google map to see how close accommodations, restaurants, shopping and museums are to Concordia University Chicago.
Planning Your Individual Visit
You may also plan an individual visit day with an itinerary that meets your specific interests and availability.
College Visits: Top 10 Questions
Wondering what questions to ask during your college visits? Learn more with our helpful guide: Make the Most of Your College Visits.
Download your guide now! (PDF, 1.2 MB)