Combine your summer vacation with a visit to Concordia University Chicago!
Campus visit days are a great way to see firsthand the friendly atmosphere, personalized attention, opportunities and offerings at Concordia University Chicago. Visiting our campus is the best way to find out if CUC is the place for you!
CUC Summer Preview
Friday, July 14, 2017
On Friday, July 14, you and your family are invited to join us for a special CUC Summer Preview event! The day will begin at 8:30 a.m. with a welcome to CUC. From 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. you'll be able to enjoy these activities:
- Personally connect with Concordia–Chicago faculty.
- Check out our joint nursing degree program in partnership with Resurrection University. *
- Learn about financial aid and generous scholarship opportunities for all students.
- Visit our residence halls—and hear about the new hall opening fall 2017—and discover more about campus life.
- Meet with our athletic coaches and current student-athletes, and visit our Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Tour our beautiful 40-acre campus and join us for a complimentary lunch.
- View the surrounding Oak Park/River Forest community on a guided bus tour.
* Nursing program is not available for transfer students.
And while you're here, create the perfect summer visit to downtown Chicago, just a short train ride from CUC's campus!
Visitors should use the university parking structure on Bonnie Brae Place, just south of Division Street.
See what restaurants, shopping, museums and other resources are in our neighborhood!
Can't make it to the July 14 CUC Summer Preview?
Save the date for one of our Fall Visit Days! Online registration opens July 15.
Fall Visit Days
Monday, October 9, 2017
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Planning Your Individual Visit
You may also plan an individual visit day with an itinerary that meets your specific interests and availability.
College Visits: Top 10 Questions
Wondering what questions to ask during your college visits? Learn more with our helpful guide: Make the Most of Your College Visits.
Download your guide now! (PDF, 1.2 MB)