Campus Visit Days
Campus visit days are a great way to see firsthand the friendly atmosphere, personalized attention, opportunities and offerings at Concordia University Chicago. Visiting our campus is the best way to find out if CUC is the place for you!
Coming up next:
FALL VISIT DAYS
Monday, October 14, 2019
Saturday, November 16, 2019
During your campus visit you'll have the opportunity to:
- Personally connect with Concordia–Chicago faculty.
- Check out our strong academics, with more than 70 areas of undergraduate study offered.
- Hear from current students about why they chose CUC.
- Learn about financial aid and generous scholarship opportunities for all students.
- Visit our residence halls — including the recently-opened Concordia Hall — and discover more about campus life.
- Meet with our athletic coaches and current student-athletes, and visit our Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Tour our beautiful 40-acre campus and join us for a complimentary lunch.
- View the surrounding Oak Park/River Forest community on a guided bus tour.
View a sample schedule for the October 14 visit program (PDF, 1.4 MB)
NOTE: Schedule may vary slightly based on groupings made on the day of the visit.
Visitors should use the university parking structure on Bonnie Brae Place, just south of Division Street.
See what restaurants, shopping, museums and other resources are in our neighborhood!
Can't make it to campus for a Fall 2019 Visit Day?
Save the date for one of our Spring 2020 Visit Days! Online registration opens November 18.
SPRING VISIT DAYS
Monday, February 17, 2020
Saturday, March 28, 2020 (for admitted students only)
Saturday, April 25, 2020 (for current high school juniors and sophomores)
Planning Your Individual Visit
You may also plan an individual visit day with an itinerary that meets your specific interests and availability.
College Visits: Top 10 Questions
Wondering what questions to ask during your college visits? Learn more with our helpful guide: Make the Most of Your College Visits!
Download your guide now! (PDF, 688 KB)