Giving To Concordia
We Are Cougars!
Whether an alumnus, parent, spouse, friend or neighbor, you understand what it means to be a Cougar. Just like Concordia's founders in 1864, we Cougars face the future with great conviction and endurance.
As you look back and remember your time at your alma mater, consider a reunion gift to continue our ability to move faithfully onward, ever upward and advance the mission and vision of Concordia University Chicago.
Consider celebrating your anniversary and this commemorative year with a special 150th Anniversary Gift including items from such categories as:
- Patrons of Pillars
- Wandering the World
- Bikes, Bushes and Benches
- Teaching, Tactics and Techniques
- Prayers, Pageants and Paraments
- Living, Learning and Leading
- Character, Commitment and Competiton
- Tipping the Scales with Technology
- Buildings, Barres and Bricks
- and More!