Giving To Concordia
Ensemble Reunion 2014
The Office of Alumni Relations and the Department of Music
invite more than 3,500 alumni performers for an
Friday-Sunday, June 27-29, 2014
The weekend features opportunities for performers and non-performers alike. Highlights include:
- Worship Ensembles – Sing or play in Sunday’s special service
- Handbells Breakfast – Reconnect with fellow ringers
- University Band Concert – Enjoy patriotic program on Pillars lawn
- Cougars After Dark – Kick back with classmates at a local hangout
- Ensemble Reunion Banquet – Celebrate the impact of Concordia music
- Ensemble Reunion Concert – Experience the performance as attendee or musician
Sign up before April 30 and Receive $15 Off
Follow the links below or at left for more information then register today!
- Schedule of Events
- Event & Lodging Info
- History of Concordia Music
- Reunion Giving
- Who’s Attending?
- Pricing & Registration
- Ensemble Reunion Brochure (PDF)
Want to Get Involved?
Celebrations of this size require countless helping hands. If you would like to help make the Ensemble Reunion a success, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at alumni@CUChicago.edu or toll free 888-258-6773.
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at alumni@CUChicago.edu or toll free 888-258-6773.