Giving To Concordia
Alumni & Friends Travel
Concordia University Chicago invites you to travel on a tour to exciting and exotic locales. Join old friends and make new ones, including your host Mark Waldron '80, on a global adventure that includes a premiere itinerary of excursions and first-class accommodations.
Wednesday, May 4 – Thursday, May 12
Sultan & Palaces
7-Night Luxury Cruise Aboard Riviera
Istanbul to Athens
- Assistance prior to departure with your travel arrangements
- Free airfare from U.S. and Canadian cities
- Go Next program manager throughout voyage
- Go Next Welcome Reception & Complimentary bottle of wine in stateroom
- Comprehensive pre-departure information including select shore
excursion packages, dining options, and more
- After-hours on-call support for unexpected travel interruptions
$2,799 (Inside Stateroom) - $6,199 (Penthouse Suite)
Prices per person double occupancy
Reflects 2-for-1 cruise fares with free airfare and $400 savings per stateroom, for a limited time.
Advertised fares include meals, entertainment and use of facilities aboard the ship as well as
air- and cruise-related government taxes, surcharges and fees. Round-trip airport transfers are additional.
Prices and itinerary are subject to change.
Wednesday, October 5 – Tuesday, October 18
The Reformation in Germany:
Luther and Bach
Explore the land of Martin Luther and J.S. Bach with
Dr. Steven Wente '76, MCM '77, chair of Concordia's Music Department,
performing on historic organs along the way.
Itinerary highlights include Wittenberg Castle Church, Lutherhaus, Erfurt, Wartburg Castle, St. Thomas Church in Leipzig, Dresden, and Berlin
14 - Day Tour Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare
- 12 Nights Accommodation
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Tour Manager Throughout
- Three Organ Recitals by Dr. Steven Wente BA '75, MCM '76
- Breakfast Daily, Welcome & Farewell Dinner, & Eight Additional Dinners
- Sightseeing per Itinerary
$3,749 per person double occupancy
(Including Fuel Surcharges/Air Taxes up to $600/person)
Questions? Contact Mark Waldron '80 at 708-209-3031 or Mark.Waldron@CUChicago.edu