Hometown: Round Lake Beach, Illinois
Education: BS, Concordia University of Chicago, Education Major
- Fall term transfer students with last names M-Z
- Spring term freshmen and transfer students with last names M-Z
- Favorite Season and Why? My favorite season is winter because I love that my face gets all rosy from the cold. It’s like a temporary blush and I LOVE wearing my fuzzy socks.
- International dream destination? I would love to visit Greece. The water and overall environment looks so beautiful and peaceful.
- Best advice for college search? If you don’t know, ask. As a first-generation student I literally had no clue what I was doing and had so many questions, but was afraid to ask. There are so many opportunities now for students to ask questions in person, in email, in a chat, etc. Don’t be afraid to ask, there is most likely someone else that also has the same question as you.
- Favorite ice cream? It is a weird combo but vanilla and limon from La Michoacana.
- Favorite college memory? Night walks around the neighborhood with my friends. My friends and I used these walks as a way to de-stress and we would almost always stop at 7-11 for a snack before going back to doing our homework.