College of Arts and Sciences
College of Graduate and Innovative Programs
Visiting Associate Professor of Theology
Department of Theology
Dr. Richy teaches theology courses as well as courses for the Organizational Management Program at Concordia University Chicago. The courses he teaches are Readings in Redemptive History, Religion in America, and Values and Virtues. He serves as an Adjunct in the COMP Program. For 30 years, Dr. Richy has served as pastor in the LCMS. Dr. Richy also teaches Old Testament and religious studies at the College of DuPage.
Among his areas of research and expertise are practical and systematic theology, church history, Old Testament and Evangelism. Dr. Richy has been a member of Concordia’s faculty since 1993.
- D.Min, University of Chicago; Chicago.
- STB, St. Mary of the Lake University.
- STL, St. Mary of the Lake University.
- Colloquy, Concordia Seminary; Ft. Wayne, Ind.
- Graduate Studies, National Louis University; Chicago.
- BA, Loyola University; Chicago.