- Doctorate, Computer Science - Anna University, India
- Master’s, Philosophy in Computer Science - Bharathidasan University, India
- Master’s, Business Administration in Human Resource - Periyar University, India
- Master’s, Computer Applications - Bharathiar University, India
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Bharathiar University, India
Academic and Professional Highlights
- Direct appreciation from SRM University for the successful conduct of SRM Entrance Examinations
- Young Investigator Award - International Conference on emerging trends in Engineering and Techno Sciences by IRNET (2013)
- Project Expo Judge - SRM university, Department of Science and Humanities
- National Conferences Chair
Ms. M. Sowmiya, Ms. Rajeswari, Ms. Ruthra Priya, Dr. K. S. Selvanayaki “Maximising the performance of Search Technique in analyzing the online product”, IEEE Explore Digital Library, Technical Innovations in ICT for Agriculture and Rural Development (TIAR), IEEE, 2016.
Mrs. K. S. Selvanayaki, Dr. Rm. Somasundaram “An Improved Approach for Detection and Classification of Vehicles in Video using Support Vector Machines”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Impact Factor: 2.5682, ISSN: 1819-6608, Vol.No.10, 2015
Mrs. K.S. Selvanayaki, Dr. Rm. Somasundaram “Text Area Identification for Recognizing destination places from vehicles”, An International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Impact Factor: 0.8470, ISSN: 2227-524X, Vol. 6, No. 3, 2014, pp. 1507 – 1518.
Mrs. K. S. Selvanayaki, Dr. Rm. Somasundaram “Hybrid Approach for Detection and Recognition of Vehicles”, Journal of Computer Science, Impact Factor:0.8, ISSN Online: 1552-6607, Vol.11, Issue 2,2014, 21780-21784.
Mrs. K. S.Selvanayaki “A Novel Two Component Image Compression Technique for JPEG Images”, An International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology, Impact Factor: 1.237, ISSN No 2319-7900, Special Issue , 2014,Pg no:1-4.
Mrs. K. S. Selvanayaki, Dr. Rm. Somasundaram, “A Survey on Image Segmentation Techniques for Edge Detection”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Impact Factor: 3.976, ISSN 0975 – 8887, Pg.No.31-34.