Paul Bucchi, PhD
Visiting Associate Professor of Leadership
College of Graduate and Innovative Programs
Dr. Bucchi is a visiting associate professor for leadership, focusing on knowledge management, sports management, ecommerce and management of information systems at Concordia University Chicago’s College of Graduate and Innovative Programs. His research interests include resource theory, knowledge management, marketing, management information systems, electronic commerce, computer science, customer relationship management, internet-based marketing and customer relationship marketing.
Prior to Concordia, Dr. Bucchi served as an associate professor and peer reviewer at Northcentral University’s School of Business and Technology Management. He also served as online adjunct professor at several universities and has deep experience with academic e-learning platforms. He’s been a member of Concordia’s faculty since 2007.
- PhD, Business Administration with Electronic Commerce Specialization. Northcentral University, Prescott, Ariz.
- MBA, Management Information Systems Specialization. Northcentral University, Prescott, Ariz.
- BS, Advertising and Marketing Specialization. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
Academic and Professional Highlights
- “MBA Curriculum Innovation: Focus on Ethics and Social Responsibility” (with C. Santin). Journal of Business Leadership Today; April 2016.
- “The Role of Servant Leadership in Developing Human Capital” (with C. Santin). The Journal of Business Leadership Today; October 2015.
- “Advancing Innovation through Faculty Entrepreneurship” (with C. Santin). The Journal of Educational Leadership; February 2015.
- “Creating a Common Language for Innovation in Higher Education” (with C. Santin). The Journal of Educational Leadership; July 2014.
- “Leading and Motivating for Athletic Program Optimization” (with C. Santin) The Journal of Contemporary Educational Leadership; July, 2013.
- “Strategic Planning and Quality in Higher Education” (with H. McDaniel and C. Santin). The Journal of Online Higher Education; February 2012.
- “Knowledge Management: Organizational Effectiveness, Sustainability and Profitability” (with H. McDaniel and C. Santin). The Journal of Applied Information Technology; March 2011.
- “The Role of Disintermediation in E-Commerce” (with H. McDaniel and C. Santin). The Journal of Business Leadership Today; December 2010.
- “Customizing Internet Marketing: The Use of Consumer Behavior Knowledge in Personalization.” VDM Verlag Dr. Muller Aktiengesellschaft and Co., KG; 2007.
- “Driving Innovation Through Faculty Involvement,” (with P. Bucchi, K. Hollywood, and D. Blaess). 24th Annual International Leadership Conference; Seattle, Washington, 2015.
- “Moving Mission to Action,” (with Drs. Blaess and Hollywood), Association of Lutheran College Faculties Annual Conference; Concordia University Texas, October 2011.
- “Many Minds, Many Voices: Facilitating Critical Thinking in Online Education,” Slate Conference, October 2009.
- Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society, Lambda Eta Chapter