Dr. Corzine's research interests include the Lord’s Supper, Certainty and the Conscience, and Subjectivity in 19th century German Protestantism. He has been a member of the Concordia-Chicago faculty since 2017.
- Dr. theol, Systematic Theology - Humboldt Universität zu Berlin; Berlin, Germany
- MDiv, Systematic Theology - Concordia Theological Seminary; Fort Wayne, IN
- BS, Mathematics and German - Bradley University; Peoria, IL
Academic and Professional Highlights
- Franz Delitzsch Award 2017, Institut für Israelogie, Gießen, Germany
- Campus Minister assigned to University of Pretoria, South Africa. Free Evangelical Lutheran Synod in South Africa and South African Mission of Lutheran Churches (April 2014-May 2017)
"Erfahrung im Alten Testament: Untersuchung zur Exegese des Alten Testaments bei Franz Delitzsch." Arbeiten zur Systematischen Theologie 13. Leipzig: Evangelische Verlagsanstalt. 2018.
Feasting in a Famine of the Word: Lutheran Preaching in the Twenty-First Century, ed. Mark Birkholz, Jacob Corzine, Jonathan Mumme, Wipf and Stock, Eugene, OR. 2016.
Wilhelm Löhe und Bildung/Wilhelm Loehe and Christian Formation, ed. Dietrich Blaufuß and Jacob Corzine, Freimund, Neuendettelsau. 2016.
Church Order for Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel, trans. Jacob Corzine, Matthew Harrison, and Andrew Smith, ed. Jacob Corzine and Matthew Carver, Concordia Publishing House, St. Louis. 2015.
Theology is Eminently Practical. Essays in Honor of John T. Pless. ed. Jacob Corzine and Bryan Wolfmueller, Fort Wayne, Lutheran Legacy Press. 2013.