College of Education
Professor Keiser teaches "Human Growth and Development,""Early Childhood Methods," "Teaching in Diverse Classrooms." His expertise is in the spiritual development of young children.
He holds a Montessori Teaching Certificate and joined the CUC faculty in 2013.
- MA, Education, Concordia University Chicago; River Forest, Ill.
- BS, Sociology, Arizona State University; Phoenix, Ariz.
Academic and Professional Highlights
Presentations and Publications:
- "Nurturing the Infant Soul: The Importance of Community and Memories in the Spiritual Formation of Young Children,"(Accepted for presentation) Shirley K. Morgenthaler, Jeffrey B. Keiser, & Mimi L. Larson. 2013 North American Professors of Christian Education Conference, Chicago, October 17-19, 2013.
- "Engaging, expressive and experience-based prayer models for children." (In Press) Morgenthaler, S.K., Keiser, J., & Larson, M.L. (2014). In L. Talbot (Ed.),
- "Exploring and engaging children’s spirituality: A holistic approach." Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock Publishers.