Dr. Alamiri devoted a sincere commitment to bringing diversity, equity, and inclusion characteristics enhanced his self-communication with others in teaching, learning, research, quality of work, organizational success, and people's lives.
With his unique visionary on international business operations, he was employed by higher educational institutions and multicultural organizations inside the United States and around the globe. Raed Alamiri, a PhD in Business Administration with a specialization in Advanced Accounting from Northcentral University (NCU), Master in Accounting and Financial Management with a specialization in Certified Public Accountant from Keller Graduate School of Management, Bachelor in Economics from Applied Science University, and Certified in Teaching and Learning from Harvard University Graduate School of Education.
- PhD, Business Administration specialization in Advanced Accounting - Northcentral University, School of Business; San Diego, CA
- MA, Accounting and Financial Management (MAFM) - Keller Graduate School of Management of DeVry University; Downers Grove, IL
- BA, Economics - Applied Science University; Amman, JOR
Academic and Professional Highlights
- Adjunct Faculty, Roosevelt University Robert Morris Experiential College, Chicago, IL
- Adjunct Faculty, Robert Morris University - Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Fellow Accounting Faculty, Apollos University, Huntington Beach, CA
Awards and Honors
2018 - Graduated with Honors - Northcentral University, School of Business, San Diego, CA
2009 - Customer Service Excellence - XPO Logistics Inc.
1999 - 2008 - Achievement Award - ADCB Bank
Preconditions for Accepting or Continuing an Audit Engagement
Examining the relationships between manager ratings and employees' performance in the US-based businesses performance appraisal system
A Primer on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
Ethical Issues with Subprime Loans