Quentin Jackson, DBA
Assistant Professor - MBA ProgramChair, Graduate Business Program Director, ACBSP Accreditation Project
College of Business
Profesor Jackson teaches classes such as Global Managerial and Organization Behavior, Competitive Strategy, Ethical Strategies in Leadership and Intro to Nonprofit Management. His expertise is in strategic management analysis and decison-making; business process and performance engineering as well as integrated knowledge management systems and business intelligence systems.
Professor Jackson is also the faculty advisor for the International Student Organization.
- D.B.A., International Business, Argosy University; Chicago.
- PhD studies, HR Leadership, Colorado State University; Fort Collins, Colo.
- MSc, Management, National Louis University
- BA, Communications, Trinity College; Deerfield, Ill.
Prior Professional Positions
- Kraft Foods - Senior Business Systems Analyst, Senior Business Consultant and Global Systems Project Manager
- HP Enterprise Services - Business Services Analyst and Global Implementation Manager
- Adjunct Faculty member at Trinity International University and DeVry University
Notable Publications and Presentations:
Jackson, Q. (2010). Investigating the Impact of Knowledge Management Systems on the Competency Development and Performance Levels of University Faculty Engaged in Global Business Education and Research. The doctoral dissertation submitted and approved by Argosy University Chicago.
Jackson, Q. (2010). Organizational Development: Competency-based Performance Planning. An academic / professional development presentation given to the faculty and staff at Taylor Business Institute – Chicago.
Jackson, Q, Thakkar, B. (2011). Global MBA Business Faculty: Change Agents for the Socio-Economic Ascendancy Triad? Presentation at the 2011 Global Studies Association – North America: Loyola University (Chicago, IL)
Jackson, Q. (2012). Preparing for Fundraising: the Audit Questionnaire for Operational Funding Programs. A professional development presentation given to the Board of Directors of the non-profit organization. Another Chance.
Jackson, Q. (2012). Strategic Planning for Donor Development. A professional development presentation given to the Board of Directors and staff of the non-profit organization. Another Chance.
Jackson, Q. (2013). Developing an Internal Leadership Development Strategy for Colleges of Business. A proposal document for submission to the Accrediting Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Jackson, Q. (2013). Planning for and Assessing Academic Rigor for Colleges of Business. A proposal document for submission to the Accrediting Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Jackson, Q. (2013). Core Questions for Diversity and Inclusion Business Professionals: History and Trends. Presentation guide written for the Diversity MBA Conference’s Roundtable Discussion, (2013).
- Jackson, Q. (2014). Strategic Planning for Organizational Sustainability and Profitability through Internship Programming. A professional development presentation given to the Chair of the Technology Innovation Summit and CEO of Iyka Enterprises.
Jackson, Q. (2014). Planning and Developing Advisory Councils for Business Growth. A professional development presentation given to the Chair of the Technology Innovation Summit and CEO of Iyka Enterprises.
Awards and Honors
- Emerging Scholar Award for Best Dissertation (2010)
- NASA Educators Online Network / NASA Aerospace Education Services Project via Penn State University.