Kwame Salter, retired Senior Vice President of Human Resources at Kraft Foods, is widely respected as a strategic thought leader. Currently, Kwame is President of The Salter Consulting Group LLC and an Adjunct Professor in the College of Business at Concordia University Chicago where he teaches MBA Cohorts.
The hallmarks of Kwames entire professional career, across sectors, are: strategic thinking, planning and action; teamwork and collaboration; mentoring and coaching; insight and reflection.
- MS, Educational Administration - University of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI
- BA, Education - University of Wisconsin-Whitewater; Whitewater, WI
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Outstanding Recent Alumni Award, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Inducted into African-American Alumni Association Hall of Fame, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Board of Visitor Emeritus, University of Wisconsin-Madison’s School of Business