Elisabeth Dellegrazie, MBA
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Director, College of Business International Development
College of Business
Professor Dellegrazie teaches classes focusing on marketing communications, advertising and new product management. Within, these classes she works with small businesses and not-for-profit organizations, which allow students to gain hands-on experiences, and provides marketing solutions to the businesses in the surrounding community. In addition, to helping students in the classroom, Professor Dellegrazie helps students set up internships through the Directed Study Program and Internship Opportunities.
Prior to coming to Concordia, Professor Dellegrazie, worked as a marketing expert for companies such as Boise, Inc., Illinois Tool Works (ITW), Grohe America, Chicago Faucets and Dominick’s Finer Foods. In addition, she has marketing experience in the retail, business to business, and commercial channel areas. She has been a member of Concordia’s faculty since 2008.
- MBA, Business Administration, Loyola University; Chicago.
- BA, Business Administration, Loyola University; Chicago
Academic and Professional Highlights
Media Interviews and Features:
Professor Dellegrazie provided industry expertise for the following articles:
- “Update Your Kitchen Faucet,” The Herald, June 2008.
- “Chef-Inspired Faucets,” Chicago Tribune Magazine, September 2007.
- “Go with the Flow,” Chicago Tribune, June 2007.
- “New designs combine style and function,” Chicago Tribune, May 2007.
- American Marketing Association