- MEd, Technology Applied to Education- American InterContinental University Online
- BFA, Media Arts and Animation - The Illinois Institute of Art; Shaumburg, IL
- AA, Architectural Drafting - Bakersfield College; Bakersfield, CA
- Faculty Recognition Award for managing the student team that developed a game to promote the Illinois Institute of Art at Siggraph Computer Graphics Conference.
- Faculty Recognition Award for mentoring a student team that earned 2nd place in the 2009 Westwood College annual 2D Game Development Competition.
- Westwood College Instructor of the Year 2007 for outstanding student service.
Academic and Professional Highlights
Full time faculty at the Illinois Institute of Art in Schaumburg and Westwood College for a total of 14 years experience teaching animation, game art and traditional art courses.
Freelance digital artist and game developer with experience designing and programming virtual reality experiences.
Experienced generalist in art production for video games with a focus on digital painting, 3D modeling, and digital sculpting.
Development of video games and virtual reality experiences including design, user experience, and programming.
Designer and Artist of Shattered Arena, a fantasy themed table top card game. The game has been play tested at some of the nation's most popular game conventions, including Gen Con. Shattered Arena is currently in its final prototype stages before publishing.
Regularly shows art in exhibitions throughout the Chicagoland area.