Admission & Financial Aid
Hometown: Columbia, Illinois
Degree: BA, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Radio/Television major, Theatre minor
- The state of Missouri and the St. Louis collar counties of Clinton, Jackson, Madison, Monroe, Perry, Randolph, St. Clair and Washington in Illinois
- Every state east of the Mississippi River, except Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Florida
- What is your favorite thing about CUC? I really enjoy being a part of the Concordia University Chicago community and how much it feels like a family. I like going to the sporting events, plays and concerts on campus, as well as the daily Chapel services. That’s a great way for me to stay connected with student life on campus and check in with Concordia students that I’ve worked with over the years.
- Famous person you’ve met: I’ve gotten to meet several random celebrities through working with radio and my college’s programming council—One Republic, Gavin DeGraw, Mandy Moore, Jason Mraz, “Weird Al” Yankovic, Ice T, Mick Foley, Jon Heder (aka Napoleon Dynamite).
- Last sporting event you attended: I LOVE baseball, and I’ve been to several St. Louis Cardinals games in the summer.
- Random fact: I’ve gotten to serve on several mission trips, including trips to Mexico, Guatemala, and multiple trips to New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Favorite food? I can always go for breakfast food—especially omelets—at a diner.
- Which Chicago sports team do you root for the most? Chicago Bulls
- Favorite TV shows: Mad Men, Seinfeld, 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation