Admission & Financial Aid
- A high school degree is not enough for most jobs
- More education =
- More money
- A better chance you will always have a job
- Opportunities to meet new people
- An added satisfying career experience
How to get ready
- Take the PSAT or other test preparation: Take the PSAT or other test preparation in the fall if you did not take it as a sophomore. These pre-tests help prepare you for the SAT or ACT.
- Talk about college: Attend college fairs and talk with college admission representatives.
- Explore your interests: Make a check list of what you want in a college (private or public; large or small; city or suburb; majors; student organizations; etc).
- Research: Scholarship opportunities at FastWeb and Scholarship America.
- Visit colleges: Schedule campus visits to schools that interest you. The best time to visit a college is during the school year when classes are in session.
- Take college entrance tests: Take the SAT or ACT, whichever is required by the colleges you are considering.