Admission & Financial Aid
- A high school degree is not enough for most jobs
- More education =
- More money
- A better chance you will always have a job
- Opportunities to meet new people
How to get ready
- Plan out your classes: Create a four-year outline of what classes you should take during high school to meet college admission requirements. Find out the specific admission requirements of the colleges that interest you.
- Explore your interests: Find out your likes and dislikes – from what you would like to study to extracurricular activities to the college size. College selection is about finding the “best fit” between you and the college.
- Research: Go online and check out a variety of college websites. If you like what you see, request information to be sent to you.
- Talk about college: Talk to your parents, other family members, friends, teachers, coaches and guidance counselors to help you find answers to your questions about college.