Admission & Financial Aid
- A high school degree is not enough for most jobs
- More education =
- More money
- A better chance you will always have a job
- Opportunities to meet new people
How to get ready
- Plan out your classes: Create a four-year outline of what classes you should take during high school to meet college admission requirements. Find out the specific admission requirements of the colleges that interest you.
- Explore your interests: Find out your likes and dislikes—from what you would like to study to extracurricular activities to the college size. College selection is about finding the “best fit” between you and the college.
- Research: Go online and check out a variety of college websites. If you like what you see, request information to be sent to you.
- Talk about college: Talk to your parents, other family members, friends, teachers, coaches and guidance counselors to help you find answers to your questions about college.