Admission Requirements - High School
Concordia-Chicago treats each admission file individually on a case-by-case basis. In general, this is what CUC looks for:
- ACT composite score of at least 20 or an SAT (combined verbal and math) score of at least 1020
- High school GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Strong extracurricular involvement for 3-4 years during high school
Requirements for a freshman applicant
(All items must be included for application to be considered “complete”)
- An official high school transcript showing a high school grade point average and classes taken such as:
- 4 years of English
- 3 years of Mathematics - including one unit of algebra and one unit of geometry or equivalent
- 2 years of Science – including at least one year biology, chemistry, physics or equivalent
- 2 years of Social Science
- Official test scores – either ACT or SAT. Concordia's ACT code is 1004; the SAT code is 1140.
- A final high school transcript, complete with graduation date, must be submitted before enrollment to meet University, federal, and state requirements.
Please note that the Admission Committee reserves the right to request additional information or documentation deemed helpful in evaluating applicants for admission, e.g. letters of reference, recommendation, personal interview, additional testing, etc.