Admission & Financial Aid
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
General Requirements - International Students
Apply online today!
- A completed Concordia University Chicago admission application
- Official transcripts of all college coursework from each institution attended
- Any foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-Chicago approved international credentialing service. Concordia-Chicago accepts evaluations from Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
- A certified document pledging financial support for the student's first year of study and without any unexpected events, enough funding from the same or an equally dependable source for the following years
- Proof of graduation from a secondary school
- A transfer verification form for students transferring from a school in the United States.
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- 72 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - CUC's DI code is 1140
- 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- 6.0 on the Password Skills Test
- Successful completion of Level 112 at an ELS Language School (ELS) or certificate of Completion of Program from an English Language Institute (ELI), along with a recommendation of the program director
The undergraduate admission office must receive all documents at least two months prior to the expected term of enrollment.