Admission & Financial Aid
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
General Requirements for International Students
- A Completed Concordia University Chicago admission application.
- Official transcripts of all college coursework from each institution attended.
- Any foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-approved international credentialing service. Concordia accepts evaluations from WES (World Education Services) or (ECE) Educational Credential Evaluators).
- A certified document pledging financial support for the student's first year of study and without any unexpected events, enough funding from the same or an equally dependable source for the following years.
- Proof of graduation from a secondary school.
Additional Requirements for Undergraduate Admission
- A transfer verification form for students transferring from a school in the United States.
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- 68 – 72 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - our DI code is 1140,
- 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS),
- Michigan test score of at least 85,
- or successful completion of Level 112 at an ELS Language School (ELS) or certificate of Completion of Program from an English Language Institute (ELI), along with a recommendation of the program director,
- or King George International College (KGIC) English for Post-Secondary Education (EPE) final proficiency test scores of 75% with a passing class score of 80 will also be accepted for language proficiency
The undergraduate admission office must receive all documents at least two months prior to the start date of the expected term of enrollment.