Academic Programs at Concordia University Chicago
Concordia University Chicago offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs in arts & sciences, business and education. A Concordia education prepares you academically, intellectually, practically and ethically to find a meaningful career. You will experience learning that incorporates real-world connections, close interaction with faculty and service learning activities.
To assist you in planning for the next steps in your educational attainment, view a flow chart where you can:
- Identify your current education level
- The necessary requirements to receive:
- Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor's and Master's degree
- Master's degree
You can also continue reading below about options for undergraduate and graduate study.
Concordia University Chicago offers more than 70 undergraduate programs. Our student-to-faculty ratio of 17:1 allows for small class sizes. This creates a genuine and caring atmosphere where strong student-faculty relationships facilitate each student’s learning and leadership development. Students have several options from which to choose.
4 year Undergraduate Program
- Complete four years of undergraduate education at Concordia University Chicago
2+2 Undergraduate Program
- Complete two years of undergraduate education at an international university
- Transfer to Concordia to complete a bachelor’s degree
Students also choose Concordia for graduate study in over 40 degree programs. The College of Graduate and Innovative Programs has a variety of on-campus, cohort and online programs to help students achieve their goals for a post-baccalaureate education. Concordia offers masters, post-masters, endorsements, certifications and doctoral programs in education, business, humanities and leadership.
Comprehensive Master’s Graduate Program
- Complete all coursework for a graduate degree at Concordia University Chicago
- Master’s degree programs typically are completed in 2-2 ½ years
3+1+1 Combined Undergraduate and Graduate Program
- Complete three years of undergraduate education at an international university
- Transfer to Concordia to complete a bachelor’s degree in 12 months
- Obtain a master’s degree in nine additional months