Achieve your academic goals with flexible online programs that allow you to balance work and family life.
Accelerated Associate’s Degree
Take the next step toward reaching your career goals.
To apply for admission to the Accelerated Associate’s Degree program,
- A completed application for admission to the Associate of Arts in Organizational Management.
- An official high school transcript indicating your graduation date and a GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale; or an official high school transcript indicating your graduation date, along with an ACT composite of at least 20, or a combined SAT score of at least 930.
Accelerated Bachelor’s Degree
Make strides toward your future when you apply.
To apply for admission to the Accelerated Bachelor’s Degree program you will need:
- A completed application for admission to an Accelerated Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended. Your most recent college transcript must indicate that you are in good standing and have earned at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale. (The Admission Committee reserves the right to evaluate applicants on an individual basis or request additional information when prior college transcripts do not reflect a 2.0 cumulative GPA.)
- If you have completed fewer than 15 semester hours of credit, or you have not completed one semester at full-time status, you’ll need to provide your final high school transcript with graduation date. An official high school transcript is also required if the college from which the credit was earned does not have regional accreditation. If you have not completed high school, you must provide documentation of your successful completion of the GED.
Applying to the Accelerated Degree Program
Begin your next chapter with these easy steps.
1. Complete our free online application for admission.
2. Send us the following documentation to complete your application file:
- All official college transcripts and/or High School or GED transcripts
- For military personnel, a DD214 or documentation of civil service
Send these materials, separately or together, either by email or mail, to:
Tina Lilly, Enrollment Director of ADP Admission
7400 August Street
River Forest, IL 60305
3. Apply for financial aid. Concordia-Chicago’s FAFSA identification code is 001666.
4. Once you have received your admission to the program, an admission advisor will contact you about registration.
5. Contact Business Services at 708-209-3232 for payment options.