An Organizational Management degree provides opportunities in many fields, including business, education, government and the non-for-profit sectors, as well as many more.
- 64 Credit Hours
- Up to 32 credit hours
Fall 2020 Application Due. Classes start Aug. 24, 2020.
Begin your education today
Our courses prepare students to:
- complete general education requirements to further their study at the baccalaureate level
- coordinate and facilitate the work of others to accomplish goals that may not be achieved by a single individual
- understand organizations and their culture
- recognize the many roles performed by managers
- understand the techniques that effectively guide individuals and teams
- explore organizational areas such as human resources, operations, marketing, education and technology
- develop credibility with colleagues, have excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate exemplary public presentation skills
A pathway to achievement
The AA, Organizational Management, is a pathway to several accelerated Bachelor's degree programs, including:
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Sports and Recreation Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- 100% online (no set time to be online)
- Blended (combination of online and on campus)
- 16-month completion
Our advisors can create a specialized program plan to accommodate the needs of each individual student:
- Major courses are 5 weeks long
- General education and elective courses are 5-8 weeks long
Can I afford it?
Concordia University Chicago is one of the most affordable private universities in the Midwest. Our Office of Financial Aid will work with you to seek financial aid and schedule manageable tuition payments.