- Addison Hall #155
- Phone: 708-209-4078
- Fax: 708-209-3167
- Office Hours: Monday and Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Concordia University Chicago has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications on its behalf.
Contact The National Student Clearinghouse:
- Online: www.degreeverify.org
- By Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Intent to Graduate Applications
- Intent to Graduate Form - Undergraduate
- Intent to Graduate Form - Graduate
- Intent to Graduate Form - Doctoral
- Intent to Graduate Form - Non-Degree
Forms for current students, faculty, and advisors can be found at Concordia Connect. Once logged on, go to the “Resources” tab, and search for "Registrar" to find the necessary documents.
Viewing Unofficial Transcripts via CUConnect. This option is only available to current students.
- Log in to CUConnect.
- Select the Academics tab
- Find the Transcripts section
- Select View Your Unofficial Transcript