A borrower ID is required to obtain services at the Klinck Memorial Library. The following borrower IDs are accepted:
The Cougar Card, issued by ID Card Services, functions as a library card for students, faculty, and staff. It does not display the library borrower ID. It is used to renew materials in the online catalog, borrow materials from I-Share member libraries, and to place and track interlibrary loan requests through I-Share. The library borrower ID is in the following format:
24211 followed by your nine-character "H number."
Contact Access Services, (708) 209-3057,toll free (866) 733-8287 if your Cougar Card does not work as the borrower ID.
The Klinck Memorial Library card expires after one year. Its holders cannot renew materials online and place interlibrary loan requests. To apply, qualified borrowers must present following forms of identification:
- Concordia alumni and Concordia professors emeriti: Cougar Card and driver’s license or state ID.
- Oak Park and River Forest residents: public library card and driver’s license or state ID.
- Staff of Lutheran educational organizations in Illinois: organization’s ID and driver’s license or state ID.
- Students from neighboring high schools: school ID and driver’s license or state ID.
- Parents of children attending Early Childhood Center: proof of child’s enrollment and driver’s license or state ID.
- Clergy: denominational ID and driver’s license or state ID.