- 15 Credit Hours
Fall 2020 Application Due. Classes start Aug. 24, 2020.
Expand your opportunities
Human resource management in the global marketplace of the 21st century has evolved far beyond the traditional personnel functions of the past. The strategic role of HR in planning and operating organizations is the critical factor in the attainment of organizational goals. An organization’s unique advantage over its competitors has become increasingly dependent upon a firm’s ability to manage its most valuable asset, its employees.
Those who pursue the Certificate in Human Resource Management may come from varied backgrounds in terms of work experience and academic history. However, what they will have in common is the need and desire for knowledge in the field of Human Resource Managementin order to function more effectively in the workplace.
- OMP 4000 Group and Organizational Dynamics
- OMP 4440 Human Resource Management
- CMGT 4030 Human Resource Development
- CBUS 4040 Employment Law
- CMGT 4035 Recruitment and Retention
Earn a certificate while balancing work and family life
- Flexible scheduling
- 100% online (no set time to be online)
- Pick your own pacing: may be completed in as little as one semester
- 5-week courses
- Must have a GPA of 2.0 or above on most recent transcript
- Successful completion (Grade C or above) of English Composition I
- 30 semester hours of previous college level credit from a regionally accredited institution