The Ohio Association of Elementary School Administrators (OAESA) is proud to partner with Concordia University Chicago (CUC) in offering licensure and endorsement programs especially targeted to Ohio educators and administrators educators seeking professional development and career advancement.
CUC is proud to offer these programs entirely online as it extends its prestigious 150-year history as a brick-and-mortar institution into the digital world.
CUC’s programs supporting licensure and endorsement for Ohio educators are endorsed by OAESA, the premier provider of principal licensure and professional development to teachers and administrators in the state of Ohio. All programs are fully approved by the Ohio Department of Education and lead directly to the Ohio state endorsement or license.
Under the guidance of OAESA, Standards-Aligned Instructional Leadership for Education (SAIL) programs were first established in 2001 to promote professional development emphasizing instructional leadership. Since then, SAIL’s programs have expanded to meet educators’ demand for job-embedded, research-based licensure and endorsement training that is grounded in state and national standards.
- Simple, streamlined application process
- Up to 50% transfer credits considered
- Up to 34% tuition discount for MA programs
- Teacher loan forgiveness of up to $5,000 may apply
- Licensure and endorsement programs approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education
- Aligned with Ohio Education Standards
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with OAESA and Concordia University Chicago
- Concordia University Chicago is a nonprofit institution accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)