Today’s business environment is more demanding, more complex and more exciting than ever, with opportunities in a vast array of fields. Whether aiming for a career at a Fortune 500 company or a small start-up firm, at a nonprofit organization or for the life of an entrepreneur, Concordia University Chicago’s College of Business is a place
where students achieve their goals.
The Concordia-Chicago Student Experience
Concordia University Chicago faculty members are experienced business leaders and learned scholars who will help you throughout a rigorous but flexible degree track designed to develop critical thinking and communication skills. Many faculty members either still work in their professional field or have strong and lasting ties to it.
We welcome international students seeking to study in the U.S. If you are an international student, learn more about the student experience at CUC.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in:
Bachelor of Arts with an emphasis in:
Accelerated Bachelor’s and MBA (not for traditional undergraduates)
Our dual-adult degree completion program allows you to complete your bachelor’s degree AND earn your MBA in as few as four years!
Undergraduate Program Outcomes
The academic programs in the Concordia-Chicago College of Business have a set of learning outcomes that outline the knowledge and skills that students are expected to achieve. Students in the undergraduate bachelor of science and bachelor in arts in business administration will demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply the functional areas of business to organizational problems.
- Recognize the ethical, legal, and social responsibilities of individuals and organizations.
- Use quantitative and qualitative skills to make sound decisions.
- Apply creative, entrepreneurial, and technological solutions to business problems.
- Demonstrate business communication skills for working with others.
- Explain the implications of the global business environment.