Teach in China
Concordia University Chicago is seeking qualified adjuncts to teach business courses in English at our partner university, Hebei University of Economics and Business (HUEB), Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China.
Instructors are needed each spring and fall for the following subjects. The number of instructors needed and courses offered varies by semester.
Human Resource Management
New Product Development
Small Business Management
Requirements for assignment:
- United States passport
- Graduate degree or terminal degree in the specific area or closely related field
- Industry and teaching experience at the undergraduate or post graduate level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with teaching international students– class will be taught in English
- Experience teaching internationally
- Student-centered philosophy of teaching
- Generous compensation
- Furnished apartment provided
- Office space provided
- Assistant for each faculty
- Round trip flights
- Visa costs reimbursed
- Food and Miscellaneous stipends
Instructors receive $3,000 per section of a course. Reimbursement will also be provided for the following:
- Up to $1,500 for flights to and from HUEB.
- Up to $220 for a Chinese Visa
- $450 food stipend ($50/week)
- $200 miscellaneous stipend
The miscellaneous fee will cover expenses such as baggage fees, healthcare related costs, cab fares, replacement for damaged devices, etc. Instructors will not be eligible for any other expense reimbursement.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, submit your resume/CV to overseasjobs@CUChicago.edu.