As a community outreach effort of The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship’s programs are open to the general public.
- Free events, such as the Entrepreneur Speaker Series and workshops to assess whether you are well-suited to working for yourself, are offered to provide inspiration and introductions to various topics relevant to entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and others interested innovative industries and careers.
- Hands-on experiential seminars, workshops and bootcamps are offered to help participants with various aspects of transforming an innovative idea into a marketable concept or new business venture, along with the nuts and bolts of launching, funding, growing and even selling a new business venture or innovative idea.
“The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) is the destination for all who seek to develop their full potential. Our innovative, dynamic and diverse set of programs uses experiential learning to promote innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship within an ethical, Christian culture.”
-Dr. Claudia Santin,
Dean of the College of Business
The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship also offers corporate partners custom opportunities to inject innovation and entrepreneurial transformations into their organizations, by leveraging our domestic and international undergraduate and graduate student population, diverse faculty located throughout the globe, and unique blend of learning institutions. Contact the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship to schedule a meeting to explore opportunities for customized research, consulting and at-your-site corporate training programs.
Contact us today to explore opportunities for customized research, consulting and at-your-site corporate training programs at CIE@CUChicago.edu
The mission of Concordia-Chicago’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is to deliver leadership in the fields of entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and innovation through education, experiential learning opportunities, research and outreach to the global business community.
- Serve life-long learners including existing students, alumni, donors, local area and Chicagoland residents, corporate professionals and
global online learners.
- Teach, mentor and coach students and aspiring entrepreneurs to pursue and succeed in innovative business careers.
- Develop, through training and mentoring, the innovative skills of professionals in developing and launching new products and or new markets.
- Undecided students (high school, transfer) interested in innovation and entrepreneurship will be able to attend free topical events offered by the CIE.
- Generate revenue from corporate partnerships for research projects and sponsorships, government and private foundation grants, faculty outreach consulting projects, and certificate programs.
- Serve as a marketing resource to support undergraduate and graduate tuition-based entrepreneurship and innovation studies.
- Undergraduates will have the opportunity to pursue a major or minor in entrepreneurship.
- MBA students will be able to pursue a specialization in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Doctorate in Business Administration (new program) focuses on innovation in strategic leadership and health care studies.
- The Creativity Institute offers workshops, innovation tools, and techniques.