The Founders Group
Although the various departments of Concordia University Chicago are amazing and generous in their unflagging and expert support of the Center and even though the various workers of the Center are all volunteers, some of the activities do have out-of-pocket costs.
- Print publishing costs
- Scholarship stipends
- Student composer awards
- Scanning for the digital initiative (both the hymnal collection and the composer manuscripts)
- Video production
- New and exciting projects on the horizon
- Director travel costs
Many people have already made financial contributions and we are thankful for each one of them!
The following have made major donations ($25,000+), which helped to set the Center in motion and have sustained and increased the current momentum of the Center’s progress.
- Waldemar Seefeldt, LaGrange Park, IL
- Linda and Robert E. Kempke, Rocky River, OH
- Pr. Nancy and Dr. William A. Raabe, Madison WI
- Charles and Mary Sukup, Sheffield, IA