Wanda Foster, MBA
Assistant Professor of Management
College of Business
Professor Foster teaches Principles of Management, Finance, Corporate Finance and Business Ethics. Her areas of expertise include transition of professionals into management and management of healthcare organizations. Professor Foster’s current research is in corporate ethics and leadership development.
She serves as the department chair for the College of Business. Prior to serving Concordia, Professor Foster worked as the director of bachelor in healthcare management program at Calumet College of St. Joseph. She also has corporate experience in at Baxter and SANOFI International corporations. She has also worked at Kallestad in the diagnostic division. Professor Foster has been a member of Concordia’s faculty since 2006.
Currently, Professor Foster is working on her PhD in organizational leadership at DePaul University in Chicago.
- MBA, DePaul University; Chicago.
- BS, biology, Purdue University; West Lafayette, Ind.
Academic and Professional Highlights
- Harvard Business Review, Strategic Planning
- Business Plans, Small Business Launch
- Taking Sides, Debates on Clashing Views in Business Ethics
- New Product Development
- American College of Healthcare Executives, faculty member
- American Society for Clinical Pathology, specialist microbiology