Bruce Larson, MBA
College of Business
Professor Larson teaches courses in financial and managerial accounting, auditing, corporate and personal taxes, and macroeconomics.
He encourages his students to get a first-hand experience with taxes by volunteering to be a tax preparer for low-income families and individuals. Professor Larson joined Concordia’s faculty in 2005.
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in Illinois
- MBA, finance, University of Missouri; Columbia, Mo.
- BS, management, Bradley University; Peoria, Ill.
- Illinois CPA Society
- American Institute of CPA’s
- Institute of Management Accountants
Community Service Memberships
- Board of Directors, Community Support Services
- Volunteer tax preparer, Center for Economic Justic