Associate Director of Admission
Hometown: Bensenville, Illinois
Degree: B.A., Concordia University Chicago, Law and Justice, MBA, Concordia University Chicago, Business Management
- All City of Chicago Schools J-T, including Christo Rey Jesuit
- Select suburban Cook County schools that include: East Leyden (Franklin Park), Fenton (Bensenville), Morton East (Cicero), Morton West (Berwyn), Rolling Meadows, Waukegan, West Leyden (Northlake) and William Fremd (Palatine)
- Favorite memory as a CUC student? My favorite memory as a CUC was being floor hockey intramural champions my junior year.
- What is your favorite food? I absolutely love Spanish cuisine, but my favorite meal would have to be white rice, black bean, plantains, and skirt steak.
- Name three items you can’t live without: I would have to say…my bible, phone, and gum.
- What’s the last sporting event you attended? I had the privilege to attend a Bulls game this year, but I am pumped for the CUBS games.
- Random fact: I have taught myself how to play the drums and currently learning a four string guitar.