How to Apply
- Undergraduate Admission: Apply online today!
- Graduate Admission: Apply online today!
- Send in your proof of a score of at least 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 72-73 (internet-based) for undergraduate studies on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); or completion of Level 112 at an English Language School (ELS); or completion of level 12 at a Berlitz Language Program and an unqualified recommendation of the program director of the chosen language program; or a Michigan test score of at least 85: or an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least 7; or a King George International College (KGIC) English for Post-Secondary Education (EPE) final profiency test score of 75% with a passing class score of 80.
- Ask your secondary school and/or college(s) to send an official copy of your transcript(s) to a professional evaluator such as Educational Credentials Evaluators, Inc. (www.ece.org) or World Education Service (www.wes.org) for review and submission to CUC.
- Send in your proof of graduation from a secondary school.
- Send in a certified document pledging financial support for the student's first year of study and without any unexpected events, enough funding from the same or an equally dependable source for the following years.
- Provide Concordia University Chicago with a transfer verification form for students transferring from a school in the United States.
- Send in proof of sufficient medical insurance and immunization.
The undergraduate admission office must receive all documents at least three months prior to the expected date of entry.