Not-for-Profit Graduate Certificate Program
CUC’s Graduate Certificate Program is a five-course program that refreshes your skills if working in the not-for-profit industry, or helps you transition into a not-for-profit career path.
The Not-for-Profit and Church Management Professional Certificate is designed to increase the proficiency of not-for-profit and church administrators and professionals, leading to more effective management in finance and human resources, and to enable them to better accomplish their mission and ministry. This innovative program is designed to benefit individuals already working in the not-for-profit sector, individuals who wish to switch careers and successful business professionals who are seeking a way to “make a difference” in today’s world.
View Course Descriptions
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
- Program Length: 15 credit hours (five courses)
- Tuition: $10,350
- Room and Board (on campus): Not available
- CIP Program Description: 001666-520206-04
- SOC Code: 11-9151 Social and Community Service Managers
- Normal Time to Complete: Most students take four terms to complete the program: three semesters enrolled in one class (half-time) and one semester enrolled in two classes (full-time).